What is Relay3r
Relay3r is a fork of Keep3r with 3key additions
- Ability to transfer relayer rights to a new user from current address
- Ability to approve contracts to transfer relayer rights to other addresses
- Modifiable bonding, unbonding ,liquidity bonding delay and liquidity fee.
Use case of transferable relayer rights
- Marketplace to buy and sell already activated relayers without needing to give up the private key to the address
- Ability to possibly tokenize keeper rights via custom contracts.
Use of modifiable bonding and unbonding delays
- During periods of high relayer interest nor many of the new users would be willing to wait 3 days for a bond,at that time the users can vote to increase or decrease the delays.
Whats planned for the future of relay3r
- Expansion of team from currently just me to more devs
- More relayer jobs for relayers to execute
- Additional relay3r tokens distributed to relayer jobs
- Docs and relay3r script guides, along with easy setup scripts for the same.
- Move ownership of the relay3r token contract to governance contract once finalized.
There is 92% in the deployer wallet, why does the wallet hold that much of the supply?
This is due to the project having had no large scale presale and had only a small 4 eth presale to cover initial gas costs and other misc costs.These tokens will be mainly used for the following:
- Expanding the team to add on more contributors
- Incentive for new relay3r jobs deployed
- Paying for expenses that the project incurs such as deployment gas fees, bug bounties and other items planned.